5 Best Storage Solutions in Oshawa
We all instinctively want to keep our possessions with us and trusting our precious belongings to a self-storage company that we don’t know is often a stressful experience. This is compounded by the labyrinth that is the internet, where a host of companies have flashy websites offering you the world at affordable prices. However, good marketing and web design does not necessarily mean that they are a good storage provider. At MovingWaldo we wanted to help demystify the world of self-storage, collating all the information you need into a handy guide that will help you make an informed decision. Thus, we chose the five best storage companies in the Oshawa area and provided as much information as we could gather about them – ranging from services included to online reviews and everything in between, helping you to choose the right storage solution for your needs.
Airport Self Storage
An affordable self-storage option in Oshawa
Airport Self Storage is a well-managed storage facility in Oshawa. It offers units at competitive prices that compare well to other providers in the area. Airport Self Storage does not have lots of modern amenities, preferring to provide simple and cheap storage. This makes Airport Self Storage idea for anyone who wants an affordable storage solution in the Oshawa area.
- Google – 4.1 based on 26 reviews
- Yelp – 4 based on 13 reviews
- 5×5 – $70 + taxes
- 10×10 – $145 + taxes
- Residential Storage
- Outdoor Storage
Store It Oshawa
Well-run self-storage facility in Oshawa!
Store it Oshawa is a well-run self-storage facility located in Oshawa. It has a good range of features, including CCTV, Drive Up units and sturdy gates, ensuring that your items are safe and secure while they are in storage. This combined with their decent location and good reputation, make Store It Oshawa a good place to look for a storage unit in the Oshawa area.
- Google – 4.4 based on 26 reviews
Units start from $76 + taxes per month
- Gated Facility
- Variety of sizes
- Drive-Up Units
One of Canada’s largest storage companies for a reason
Storagemart is one of Canada’s largest storage companies, for good reason – offering a plethora of storage solutions at excellent prices. Their facilities are modern, offering things such as climate control, keypad access and excellent security. This combined with their exceptional online reputation – rated 4.8 on Trustpilot from a massive 6038 reviews, ensures that they are an excellent choice for anyone who is seeking a storage solution in Oshawa.
- Google – 4 based on 37 reviews
- Trustpilot (whole company) – 4.8 based on 6038 reviews
- Yellowpages – 5 stars based on 1 review
- 5×5 – $96 + taxes
- 10×10 – $151 + taxes
- Fenced & Well Lit
- Sells Moving Supplies
- Pay Online Available
- Handcarts Available
Anchor Self Storage
A high-quality facility that provides all the storage options you could ever need
Anchor Self-Storage is a high-quality storage facility that offers a plethora of excellent amenities, including – 24/7 video surveillance, 24/7 access, free Wi-Fi and much, much more. This coupled with its excellent online reputation and friendly staff, make it perfect for people seeking a well-run storage facility in the Oshawa area.
- Google – 4.6 based on 11 reviews
- Yelp – 4.5 based on 3 reviews
- 5 x 10 unheated unit – $109+ taxes ($123.17).
- 10 x 10 unheated unit – $169 + taxes ($190.97).
- 24/7 recorded colour digital video surveillance
- Round-the-clock access to your storage unit with an individual digital gate entry access code
- A secure, fully fenced perimeter, a well-lit compound, and on-site fire hydrants to protect you and your property
- Non-combustible storage units with concrete or metal floors designed to withstand flooding and other inclement weather
- Clean, new indoor and outdoor, heated or unheated storage units of various sizes
- Outdoor space to safely store vehicles
- Snowplow services are provided during winter months ensuring you have easy access to your personal storage unit and goods
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flexible payment options including cash, personal cheques, credit cards, Interac e-transfers, or debit via your online or mobile bank account
- Courteous on-site management and staff available Monday to Saturday during business hours
A wide range of different storage facilities across the entire of Canada
Sentinel Storage operates a range of different storage facilities across the entire of Canada. There units are fairly expensive but offer all the modern features that you would expect to find in a high-class storage facility. They have a good online reputation, exemplified by their 4.2 rating on Google, ensuring that Sentinel Storage is a good choice for people who want a storage locker in a modern storage facility.
- Google – 4.4 based on 69 Google reviews
- Sentinel Website – 9.6 out of 10 based on 62 reviews
- 5×5 – $160 + taxes
- 10×10 – $374 + taxes
- Drive Up Garage
- Outdoor Parking
One website for all your address change | MovingWaldo.
Do you have any question concerning your address change? MovingWaldo has been the reference in this sector since 2015. In fact, our free online service allows you to communicate your new contact information to a selection of over 600 private companies and governmental institutions in less than 5 minutes!
To learn more about our free change of address service, click here.