5 Best Storage Solutions in St. Catharines, Niagara
We all instinctively want to keep our possessions with us and trusting our precious belongings to a self-storage company that we don’t know is often a stressful experience. This is compounded by the labyrinth that is the internet, where a host of companies have flashy websites offering you the world at affordable prices. However, good marketing and web design does not necessarily mean that they are a good storage provider. At MovingWaldo we wanted to help demystify the world of self-storage, collating all the information you need into a handy guide that will help you make an informed decision. Thus, we chose the five best storage companies in the St. Catharines, Niagara area and provided as much information as we could gather about them – ranging from services included to online reviews and everything in between, helping you to choose the right storage solution for your needs.
Apple Self Storage
An affordable storage company that offers a range of excellent storage options
Apple Self Storage offers a great selection of affordable storage options in the St Catharine’s area. Each of their units comes with 24/hour access, alongside a great range of security arrangements, ensuring that your possessions are safe and easily accessible while they are in storage. This combined with their good online reputation and great prices, makes Apple Self Storage a great place to find storage solutions in the St Catharine’s area.
- Google – 4.4 based on 26 reviews
- Yelp – 4 based on 1 review
- 5×5 – $59 per month
- 10×10 – $135 per month
- indoor and outdoor drive-up units,
- Ground level loading, making your moving experience as easy as possible.
- Value-priced units available on upper levels.
- Convenient access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fully fenced and well-lit compound.
- Vehicle and boat storage available.
Migson Public Storage
A well-run storage company with an excellent reputation
Migson Public Storage offers a range of different storage units in the St Catharine’s area. Their units are well priced, when compared to their competitors and come with a great range of amenities, including 24/7 surveillance, 7-day/week access and drive-up units. This combined with their good reputation, makes Migson Public Storage ideal for people who want an affordable storage unit in the St Catharine’s area.
- Google – 4.5 based on 22 reviews
- Facebook – 4.5 based on 12 votes
- 5 x 5 – $69 + taxes
- 5 x 10 – $89 + taxes
- All Units are Drive-Up 1st Floor Access (no elevator waiting or long hallways!)
- 7 days/week, 365 days/year Access!
- Unique Personalized Keypad Access
- 24/7 Video Surveillance, Secure Gating System
- No long-term contracts – Just pay 4 weeks minimum!
- Discounts for 6- and 12-month prepayment!
Bird’s Moving and Storage
A well-managed storage facility offering everything that you could possibly need
Bird’s Moving and Storage is a well-managed storage facility offering a good range of units with a good range of amenities. Foremost of these is the state-of-the-art security system that keeps your possessions safe, along with a host of others too numerous to name here. Bird’s Moving and Storage have a good online reputation, evidenced by their high Google rating, ensuring that they are an excellent choice for people seeking a storage unit in the St Catharine’s area.
- Google – 4.5 based on 36 reviews
- Homestars – 10/10 based on 1 review
- Charges by weight
- Meticulously clean and well organized
- State of the Art security system
- 24 Hour a day monitoring
- Computerized Tracking system
- Access available by appointment
Lake Street Mini-Storage
An affordable storage provider that offers a great selection of amenities
Lake Street Mini Storage is a locally owned storage provider in the St Catharine’s area. It offers exceptional rates, which combined with its good range of amenities, makes it an excellent choice for anyone seeking an affordable storage solution in St Catharine’s. Lake Street Mini Storage has garnered a good reputation over the years and is rated 4.5 on Google, ensuring that it is a storage provider that you can trust.
- Google – 4.8 based on 12 reviews
- Yelp – 3.5 based on 15 reviews
- 5 x 5 – $54 + taxes
- 10 x 10 – $132 + taxes
- On site manager.
- Month to month rental.
- Professional, friendly service.
- Access 7 days per week.
- No security deposit needed.
- All units ground floor, wide aisles.
- Electronic gate access.
- Premises alarmed and patrolled.
- Completely fenced compound.
- Fully paved and clean.
- Lighting for evening access.
- Renter’s insurance available.
- Deliveries accepted.
West End Self Storage
A simple self-storage company that does the basics well
West End Self Storage operates a well-designed storage facility in the St Catharine’s area. Security is at the heart of its offering and it has a variety of security features that will keep your possession safe. This coupled with its reasonable reputation and friendly staff, make West End Self Storage a good place to look for a storage unit in St Catharine’s.
- Google – 4.1 based on 15 reviews
- Not available
- Secure Storage
- Residential Storage
One website for all your address change | MovingWaldo.
Do you have any question concerning your address change? MovingWaldo has been the reference in this sector since 2015. In fact, our free online service allows you to communicate your new contact information to a selection of over 600 private companies and governmental institutions in less than 5 minutes!
To learn more about our free change of address service, click here.