5 Best Storage Solutions in Calgary
We all instinctively want to keep our possessions with us and trusting our precious belongings to a self-storage company that we don’t know is often a stressful experience. This is compounded by the labyrinth that is the internet, where a host of companies have flashy websites offering you the world at affordable prices. However, good marketing and web design does not necessarily mean that they are a good storage provider. At MovingWaldo we wanted to help demystify the world of self-storage, collating all the information you need into a handy guide that will help you make an informed decision. Thus, we chose the five best storage companies in the Calgary area and provided as much information as we could gather about them – ranging from services included to online reviews and everything in between, helping you to choose the right storage solution for your needs.
Maple Leaf Self-Storage
A state of the art storage facility with an excellent reputation
Maple Leaf Self Storage is one of the pricier storage options in Calgary, however, it makes ups for this with a host of excellent amenities that customers are bound to appreciate. Its units are climate controlled, very secure and come with a professional manager who lives onsite and is always there to keep the facility safe. This combined with its good online reputation, ensures that Maple Leaf Storage is ideal for people who are willing to pay a little more for quality.
- Google – 4.6 based on 105 reviews
- Maple Leaf Storage Website – 4.9 based on 49 reviews
- 5×5 – $195 + tax
- 5×10 – $289 + tax
- Steel and concrete construction with fire safety systems
- 24-hour digital video recording and monitored access control systems
- Individually-alarmed units with wide roll-up doors and sealed concrete floors
- Professional Store Manager who lives onsite to better monitor the facility
- Covered loading areas with six loading bays and convenient parking
Public Storage Calgary
One of Canada’s largest storage providers for a reason
Public Storage is one of Canada’s largest storage providers, offering a host of different storage solutions at an affordable price. Their units come equipped with all the amenities that you would expect, including individual alarms, the option of heated units and a host of others too numerous to list here. Public Storage has a good online reputation, as evidenced by their Google rating of 4.7 ensuring they are a good choice for people seeking a storage unit in the Calgary area.
- Google – 4.7 based on 107 reviews
- Facebook – 5 stars based on 41 reviews
- 5×5 – $95 +tax
- 10×10 – $235 +tax
- Heated storage units
- Vehicle rental parking
- RV parking
- Individually alarmed units
- Drive up access units available
- Free on-site use of flat-bed dollies for your convenience
- Optional 3rd party insurance available anytime
- Stocks all the boxes and moving supplies you need
A well-equipped storage facility that offers good storage solutions
Sentinel Storage operates a range of different storage facilities across the entire of Canada. There units are fairly expensive but offer all the modern features that you would expect to find in a high-class storage facility. They have a good online reputation, exemplified by their 4.6 rating on Google, ensuring that Sentinel Storage is a good choice for people who want a storage locker in a modern storage facility.
- Google – 4.6 based on 17 Google reviews
- Sentinel Website – 9.4 out of 10 based on 58 reviews
- 5×5 – $160 + tax
- 10×10 – $374 + tax
- Drive Up Garage
- Outdoor Parking
An award-winning storage company that has an excellent reputation
Westkey storage is an award-winning storage company located in Calgary. It offers a range of different units in a range of different sizes, coming with a good selection of amenities that customers are sure to appreciate. This combined with their good online reputation, exemplified by their 4.8 Google rating and excellent customer service, ensure that they are a great choice for anyone seeking a storage solution in the Calgary area.
- Google – 4.8 based on 166 reviews
- Homestars -10/10 based on 4 reviews
- 5 x 5 – $72 + tax
- 8×10 – 131 per month + tax
- Commercial Storage
- Residential Storage
- Public Storage
- Moving Supplies
- Competitive Pricing with NO Hidden Fees
- NO Administration Fees
- NO Access Fees
- NO Mandatory Monthly Insurance Fee Required
- NO Transfer Fees
- Simple Month to Month Contracts
- Our Price is Our Price
- State of the Art Security
- Facility Access 6AM-11PM 7 Days a Week (WestKey Storage Location)
- Office Open 7 Days a Week
Very modern facilities with a plethora of storage solutions
Storagemart is one of Canada’s largest storage companies, for good reason – offering a plethora of storage solutions at excellent prices. Their facilities are modern, offering things such as climate control, keypad access and excellent security. This combined with their exceptional online reputation – rated 4.8 on Trustpilot from a massive 6038 reviews, ensures that they are an excellent choice for anyone who is seeking a storage solution in the Calgary area.
- Google – 4.9 based on 275 reviews
- Trustpilot – 4.8 based on 6038 reviews
- StorageMart website – 5 stars based on 33 reviews
- 5×5 – $91 + tax
- 10×10 – $185 + tax
- Climate Control
- Loading Bays
- Video Cameras
One website for all your address change | MovingWaldo.
Do you have any question concerning your address change? MovingWaldo has been the reference in this sector since 2015. In fact, our free online service allows you to communicate your new contact information to a selection of over 600 private companies and governmental institutions in less than 5 minutes!
To learn more about our free change of address service, click here.